Tuesday, November 3, 2009

STC threadwear business card/beer

www.STCthreadwear.com
It's 12:05am, and I'm starting to fade. The 3 hours of sleep I got between last night's shift and this one is catching up to me. I've got a really drunk guy sleeping off his booze in room 15. Lucky bastard gets to sleep. Maybe I'll crawl in next to him. Don't worry, I'll make sure I'm the big spoon.

While Jake napped, I met with Dan and Laura today to strategize. It was a good meeting. We have some direction. Laura is going to spearhead the campaign to enlist reps and call shops. I hope we can really get this thing ramped up in time for the holidays.
I also designed a new business card. If it looks like a can of beer, that's because it was inspired by a can of beer. I actually made a design similar to this for the Upslope Brewery folks to use as a coupon. They had already paid someone else to make a design for them, so they didn't end up using it. But I liked it so much, it seemed like a waste to not use it. Just another alcohol inspired misadventure I guess. But it does work nicely as a business card.


No comments:

Post a Comment